Blenheim Realty - We value your privacy!
We always tell you what data we are collecting about you and only use it in relation to your order or to keep in contact with you via our newsletter if you have subscribed to it. We will never sell your data. 1. Your personal data – what is it?
Personal data relates to information that can identify an individual. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 2. Who are we?
Under the GDPR regulation Blenheim Realty are known as the data controller of this website (our contact details are below). This means Blenheim Realty decides how your personal data is processed and for what purposes. 3. When do we collect personal data?
We only collect personal data when you submit it to us via our contact form. We only collect the data you give to us. 4. How do we process your personal data?
Blenheim Realty complies with its obligations under the GDPR by only storing the data you have given permission to us in relation to your customer enquiry, by storing and destroying data securely when requested to and by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure.
We only use this data in relation to your enquiry or to contact you. We do not use in any other way. We do not share this information with any other company or entity.
We only use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To enable us to reply to your enquiry.
5. Sharing your personal data: We never share your data with other companies or third parties.
6. Storing your data: The data is stored securely. It is not stored on a publicly accessible computer, nor indeed does anybody have access to it except Blenheim Realty.
7. How long do we store data for? We are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data for a minimum of 6 years if it is related to, or leads to, an order or purchase. Your information that we use for an enquiry is kept until your enquiry is completed.
8. Cookies: In order for this website to work properly, this website stores small files known as cookies on your computer. These small files do not contain any personal information - such as your name or address - but only information on the pages viewed on your device or computer. They are not linked to your enquiry in any way.
9. Your rights and your personal data:
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Blenheim Realty holds about you.
- The right to request your personal data is deleted where it is no longer necessary for Blenheim Realty to retain such data.
- The right to request Blenheim Realty provide you the details of any personal data we hold.
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
10. Contact Details: To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints please in the first instance contact Blenheim Realty at email@example.com.
You can contact the Information Commissioners Office on 0303 123 1113 or via email https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/ or at the Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF.