Blenheim Realty - Services
Residential Development and Land Promotion
Residential building & development
Site identification & assembly
Maximisation strategy & solutions
Joint ventures with land owners (negotiating acquisition & funding)
Building and planning advice
Approach to purchase
- Whether acquiring land under a conditional agreement or outright purchasing, we strive to find the true values of the resential or commercal asset class involved. Having an understanding of the local development framework and associated spacial documents is intrinsically vital and forms the basis on which many of our deals stem. It aids us in finding the true values of the land asset quickly and allows us to minimise time wastage that can easily accumulate if the incorrect approach is taken from the outset.
When it comes to selling we use a range of estate and property personnel from within our personal contacts network, always seeking to find the correct agent to help us achieve the best results. Regions Covered
- Blenheim Realty has successfully assembled and continues to assemble land for its developments throughout North West London, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Essex, Northamptonshire, Warwickshire, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Leicestershire and parts of the South of England. Planning Consultancy
- Our understanding of the local and structural plan, planning process and our skill in viability analysis not only stems from our experience but also comes with the acclaimed planning experts we use and employ for the majority of the transactions we bring to the fore. Overall, it is essential we combine creativity, efficiency and profitability in each deal execution.
Why Use Us or Sell to Us?
Many of our clients are landowners and we realise that they may have a) never contemplated obtaining planning permission and b) had land that has had planning permission rejected for various reasons. In these situations, Blenheim Realty will either purchase the land for their own building use, purchase land with a view to obtaining planning permission for a joint venture with the landowner or act as a promoter for the landowner (taking the land to market once the planning process has been completed). The latter applies for the larger / more strategic sites that we take through the allocation process or local plan process.
Planning can be a painstaking and frustrating business. It might take many months of careful negotiation with planning authorities, highways personnel and surveyors but we believe we can find the correct solution for all of the differing plots of land that come our way. Our advice to landowners therefore would be to seek our professional advice, allowing us to take on your land opportunity (using our expertise whilst also providing you with the reassurance that we will incur all planning costs at our risk). Our Houses
are built with the modern purchaser in mind. We're especially mindful to utilise green energy solutions. We have a passion for perfecting our new homes and maximising their value for our home buyers. Our designs can equally be classical or contemporary depending on the market and location, but our overall approach to build quality and customer service is positively traditional. Project Management
- If we are working within a joint venture with a landowner, we seek to manage milestones effectively and where possible minimise risk and time on given projects. We have a breadth of experience in managing projects and pride ourselves in delivering in an effective and resourceful manner. Efficiency of Asset Classes
- Blenheim Realty are able to apply the correct remedial action or pro-active approach to each land opportunity that arises. What ever the asset class might be, it is imperative that the land commodity value is maximised. In our case residential land is especially scarce in the UK, therefore we must ensure that good efficient use of land permeates. On a wider note, as an industry we must make it a clear objective to utilise land space for the good of people and the environment.
For more information, to sell a site or to discuss your project, please contact us on email@example.com
or speak to a senior advisor on 020 87365871.